By Public Demand and Special Request from Women
Muzvare Betty Makoni is a renowned trainer in the charity sector.Her strength is in dymstfying such issues like fundraising, project management , developing quality control in project monitoring and evaluation. Many women have approached her and wanted to learn from her practical experience and her first training is scheduled for 6 September in Basildon at a cost of £35 all inclusive of lunch and training manual and other sources of funding.
Muzvare Betty Makoni Empowerment Initiative Presents First Ever Organisational Development Training: Governance, Fundraising and Sustainable Fundraising Level 1
In Partnership with Marrily Runoona Rutsito
(Expert in Business Planning, Marketing and Project Management)
Holistic Empowerment Package for Women leaders – The Dos and Don`ts
Cost: £35 pounds for lunch, training manual with the following content
Four Most Powerful Messages in a project- Developing Message House
- Are you a movement, organisation, charity or what are you?
- Strategic plan and visioning
- Developmental jargon simplified
- Developing project for funding and sources of funding
- Sustainable Fundraising and building networks
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Social Media, Marketing and Communications-Modern media house for charity
- Best practices shared
- Quality Control Manual
- Remote control leadership-The Risks and Opportunities
- A day into the leadership style of Muzvare Betty Makoni-Question and Answer
To Register-Strict by Invite and Referral-Join Whatsup Secret group on 07951522790: Email email@example.com Strict 20 places
Venue: Basildon Enterprise Centre,33 Nobel Square,Basildon,Essex,SS13 1LT
Time:10am to 4pm Arrive strict at 930am
Date: 6 September 2014
Simplifying development work and achieving the best !!!!